Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AGREEMENT
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to our website (the “Site”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- Fraud. By creating an account, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your account can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by Riversmith in its sole discretion.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
- Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
- Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes. We do not accept reseller or sales and use tax exemption certificates for online sales.
- Shipments. All products purchased from this Website are transported and delivered to you by an independent carrier not affiliated with, or controlled by, Riversmith, most commonly Federal Express or United States Postal Service. Title to products purchased on this Website, as well as the risk of loss for such products, passes to you when Riversmith delivers these items to the carrier, which is also referred to as FOB shipping point. Riversmith will ship your order as soon as is reasonably possible. For all express shipments, overnight or two-day, please contact Riversmith for availability. Depending on availability and seasonality, orders may be shipped as soon as the next business day or as late as 15 business days. If extreme circumstances arise in which Riversmith cannot ship your order with 15 business days Riversmith will notify you either by the email or phone that you provided upon registration. Upon shipment, Ground deliveries usually occur within 3-5 business days, Express deliveries are subject to service selected at the time the order was placed.
- Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, product reviews and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- Return Policy. A refund may be requested by a customer within thirty (30) days of shipping the order(s). A refund may be requested by notifying Riversmith, Inc. (Riversmith) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Riversmith is not responsible for any additional charges that may be incurred during the refunding process. Any refunds, if paid, are exclusive of interest. Please note that processing a refund may involve the services of a third party. Riversmith will refund customers within a reasonable amount of time, pursuant to any Terms and Conditions Riversmith is subject to with any such third party. Riversmith will not provide a refund for a return of a product if the request does not comply with the requirements specified herein.
New, unused products (unless otherwise specified) can be returned for a full refund minus shipping costs if returned within 30 days of an order.
- New, unused products (unless otherwise specified) must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging.
- Returns are only accepted on products purchased directly from www.Riversmith.com. Any products purchased from authorized retailers are subject to their return policy.
- We will not accept the return of products that have been mounted or used in any way.
- We will not accept the return of products damaged due to negligence or abuse.
- Shipping and or repackaging fees will not be refunded.
- All Original and Return Shipping and or repackaging costs are non-refundable and the responsibility of the customer.
- Funds can take up to 15 business days to be returned to you after processing your return.
- Verify Members’ Address. Riversmith reserves the right to contact a Member via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the Member’s correct name and address) that is needed to provide the Member with the information he or she requested from Riversmith.
- Order Modification/Rejection. Riversmith reserves the right to reject or modify an order, whether or not such order has been confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. You will be notified of any rejection or changes to your order at the email address you provided at check out. If your credit card has already been charged and any portion of your order is rejected, we will issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount rejected.