Charitable Product Donation Mission
Being a good member of the community that gives back to the environment or helps encourage environmental stewardship is part of our business philosophy. It is the sole goal and mission of Riversmith to bring our customers and neighbors the highest level of un-compromised and professional services.
Part of this includes giving back the environment in the form of charitable product donations and partnerships with river conservation, fishery rehabilitation projects and educational programs.
Riversmith provides product donations to organizations that align with our mission. At this time Riversmith does NOT provide cash donations or other paid sponsorships.
Charitable Donation Policy
In keeping with the Riversmith giving and charitable donations mission, Riversmith supports programs focusing on river restoration, protection, conservation, as well as fly fishing education for children and teens. We would like to respond favorably to all requests; however, the needs are far greater than our allocated resources and it is not possible for us to accommodate all requests.
Organizations that Riversmith Supports
- Riversmith will make charitable product donations to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.
- Riversmith typically supports organizations who have similar missions that are focused on restoring cold and/or saltwater fisheries as well as promoting education and environmental respect and stewardship.
- Only 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, which meet our giving guidelines and focus areas, are considered for product donations.
Projects that Riversmith Does Not Support
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Government agencies
- Loans or investments
- Research studies
- Athletic teams, events, or sponsorships
- Merchandise for fundraisers and auctions
- Symposiums, conferences, conventions, professional
- General awareness campaigns
- Parties, celebrations, parades, festivals
Communication and Follow Up Requirements
Communication is a critical component to long-term success of restoration/
rehabilitation and education projects. When Riversmith decides to support a specific project or donate to cause it is because we feel with the right level of long-term commitment, focus, and communication a solution can be found.
Unified communication ensures the entire community will become aware of and support these projects - many of which require multi-organizational efforts and additional funding to ensure lasting solutions.