Swiftcast Rod Holder
SUMMER SPECIAL: Buy 2 Swiftcasts and save $200.00. Discount automatically applied, see final price in cart.
• Universal mounting for most standard 12'-15' raft frame and sizes
• Holds 10ft rods up to 10 weight (dependent on configuration)
• Total unit weight: 7.5 lbs
• Elastic cord for 100% security in rapids
• Attach inside or outside of oar tower on most frames (See mounting configuration guide for mounting options and additional hardware required)
• Can be mounted together in-line or bi-directional
• Various tube add-ons available for non-standard boat and frame sizes
• Mount Extension Kits available for outboard mounting options on specific boats
The Swiftcast is designed for standard raft and frame configurations for traditional rafts that are between 12'-15' in length. For rafts that are smaller, larger, or have a narrow profile please review Riversmith's recommended Add-On components that you can order.
Please read our complete Mounting & Installation page for answers to many frequently asked questions
Download: Comprehensive Compatibility Guide
Download: Installation Guide PDF
Meet the Swiftcast Rod Holder
This innovative, universal rod holder can be mounted onto any standard raft frame or raft size. In addition to solving the problem of fly rod storage on float trips, the Swiftcast design has many other unique features. Beautifully designed bottomless reel box allows water to naturally drain as you work your way down the river. Streamlined curve of the Nose Cone smoothly transfers your rod from the Channel into the Curved Tubes. Riversmith is proud to make top quality products and accessories for those who love to spend time on the water fly fishing. With Swiftcast you can enjoy life in the current.
Free shipping for all domestic Swiftcast orders. We ship every business day. Fedex delivers to most of the US in 3 days or less from our Boulder, Colorado location. Order online now or call us and we will place your order.
Items in new condition may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
Locked & Loaded Warranty
Riversmith takes pride in the products we manufacture and will warrant that all Riversmith products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the product to the original purchaser. Get all the details HERE